Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ralph's Savings!

Coupon Queen In-Training :~)


Woo Hoo!


That's a lot of food for under $100!











Ok, I promised my girls that I would not do this every week...they think I am quite crazy unpacking all the groceries and then organizing them to take a picture! Although the first words out of my 14 year-old's mouth was "how much did you save?" I love it! She's gonna follow in her Momma's footsteps :~)

So, I think I did really good at Ralph's this week. There were a few things that I needed that I didn't have a coupon for, but that were still on sale...

Drum Roll please!!! My "Verified Total Savings" was $128.82!!

I also had some extra cash in the form of recycling (which I did right before my shopping trip so that I wouldn't lose the paper vouchers!). My total was $22.35!

So after deducting my recycling vouchers, my Grand Total came to $96.66!!!!

Even without my recycling $, my total out-of-pocket would still be less than my total savings - you gotta love it when you save more than you spend! Woo Hoo! Can't wait to see what kind of deals I'll come home with next week :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment