Monday, October 26, 2009

Coupon Queen Strikes Again at CVS!



I am so excited to share the amazing deals I got today at CVS!!! This is evidence to show that the drudgery of coupon clipping & organizing does pay - huge!

Ok, so here's the rundown:

Before any discounts my total would have been $113.75...

My discounts including sale prices & coupons totaled a whopping $70.86!!!

Which brought my total to $42.89.

That's a great savings but that's not the end of my discounts! Because I purchased certain products that were listed under the "Extra Bucks" Rewards, I received $19.00 back in Extra Bucks!!! These can be used as cash for my next shopping trip.

So, including my Extra Bucks, my Grand Total came to: $23.89!!!!!!

And I must add that one of my items was a Gillette Fusion razor which was priced at $9.99. CVS was offering $5 Extra Bucks plus I had a $4 off coupon. That's right, I got a $10 razor for $1.00!! Woo Hoo!! What a great way to start the week off :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment