Monday, September 14, 2009

Tuscan Recipe Clipboard








Description
I've had so much fun making recipe boxes I decided to add a little twist! Now I've designed a Recipe Clipboard. I always have a tough time reading my recipe cards when they're laying flat on the counter and they usually wind up with a bit of the ingredients on them! So I decided to design a clipboard that's just a little larger than the recipe cards - it measures 9" x 6" and has a hole in the top of the clip so that you can hang it on a hook, etc. I think that I will use a small plate stand to set mine in on my kitchen counter, but you could just lean it up against the wall or hang it too. I've embellished the clipboard with sage & brown ribbon and have antiqued the edges to give it that "old world" look. I'm including 20 recipe cards - the ones that are shown in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment